Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where's the beef?



2 weeks post op.
Yes, it is as painful as it looks.
At least, that is what I hear.

Look at the difference in calf size.
I think size might matter, after all.

No, Sophie is not dead.
Merely dozing- basking in the glory that is her life.

Mmm.. yummy!

Not only are we finding ourselves soon to be homeless, but my dear one is literally on his last leg. I mean, I don't think you can count that right leg as a leg. It is merely a small twig. My beefcake has lost his beef.. he is now merely a cake. A soft, white gooshie twinkie of a man.

He still has 2 weeks of non-weightbearing status which means more time spent on his knee go-cart (it is seriously such a turn-on to see him on this). Non-weightbearing status also means the "beef" will continue to disappear. Non-weightbearing status also means I will continue to be slightly manic and overly anxious and most-assuredly onery. Non-weightbearing status also means Todd will be super dee duper fun to be around. This man may never want to lay in bed again after the last 3 months of bed rest. That is OK, because I may decide that I deserve 3 months of bed rest.



Maybe his "beef" has been packed in one of the many boxes that line my fabulous entryway.



3 comments:

kwgirl said...

Seriously, me will do ANYTHING to get out of moving! (kidding:)

kwgirl said...

Oops, that should have said MEN will do anything...duh!

Vicki said...

I love your writing, you are seriously so funny! Keep up your sense of humor and I can't wait to hear what happens with the house. Stupid previous home owner. Does he think he is going to get it back?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews