![]() |
| Seriously-- she is so annoying when I am trying to take pictures. |
This is what the family was doing while we were
waiting for Maddie to be picked up.
Told ya.. we all love us some football!!
Yes, I know he is black.
He is also very sweet and respectful.
He is given me no reason to dislike him.
Deal with it.
BFF's in their black and white and gold.
Cute little seniors.
Sophie looks thinner don't you think?
I know, I know. She is really putting on the pounds.
We are thinking maybe gastric bypass for her for Christmas.
Maybe a little face lift too.
Possibly even some breast implants to help balance out
that junk in the trunk she's got goin' on.
Whatever! It takes all shapes, sizes and colors to make this world go round!!







1 comment:
Holy cow she is a senior??? Oh my gosh! That is crazy...what are you going to do when there are no dances and no dresses to buy? You have another 12 years before your little girl will be in high school :)
Post a Comment