Friday, September 16, 2011

My son.. the football stud.


I know.  I am obsessed.  I love football. And I really love watching my son play football.  I have many people (mothers) tell me that they will never let their sons play.  Some nonsense about them getting head injury or some other sissy problem.  I am sorry, I live to watch my son knock other innocent teens on their backs.  I love to hear the sound of him crushing someone.  Yes.. I even yell things like "Hit somebody, Ashby!"  I am a freak.  I can't help it.  You and your sons can sit home and crochet and mince carrots for your girly girl salad.. me and my boy are going to the field to hurt someone.

I AM KIDDING PEOPLE!! (ok.. only sort of..)

At one point in this game, Tanner had some blood running down his face.  I walked over to try to help him dab it off and another mom was like, "Oh, Stacy.. I thought you were going to take a picture of him with the blood on his face."  She knows me all too well.  I was a bit disappointed in myself that I didn't.

Whatever, judgers, whatever.



 Almost sacked him..



 Takes 4 guys to get him down...

 He is the one with the ball..

 He is the one that jumped higher ;)


 Like the star of a gatorade commercial..

Sadie Grace getting her cheerleader on!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews