Do you ever feel witchy?
I NEVER EVER feel witchy.
Or is it that I always feel witchy?
Anywho..
Feeling a bit witchy today.
So, I got out my Halloween decorations.
Just love Halloween.
And witches.
And pumpkins.
And evil.
Yah, that is right.. evil.
I told I feel witchy.
I put up my entryway of witchy hats
which always makes me anxious for
Halloween to get here.
All the fun parties and costumes.
And candy.
I included pictures of some other non-witchy items.
1) my homemade red pillow
2) Sadie and her friend Kasey
3)New golden shoes
I made this red pillow in one of my more crafty moments.
Those moments only happen about 3 times a year.
Thus the picture.
How could I feel witchy when these girls arrived at my doorstep today?
Their golden rays of sunshine seeped into my soul, purifying and enlightening my mind.
Only shoes and purses can clear my mood of all that is evil and wrong.
With these on my feet, I will conquer all that is putrid in this world!!
Which means, I must put on these magnificent shoes
(or as I like to call them "my anti-depressant footwear")
and go do some of Tanner's football laundry.
I now go to attack the nastiness which is my teenaged son's sweaty football attire.
With my shoes.
Which are actually not mine.
They are Maddie's.
For Homecoming.
Dang... now I feel witchy again.


2 comments:
Oh, I love the hats hanging in your entry. I do snowflakes in November and then I don't take them down until February...so fun. I may have to try your hats idea. Miss you!
Love, love your blog -- you have no way of knowing what a fun and crazy little girl you were (and still are)! Love, Mom
Post a Comment