Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pirates and Petunias







 Luke soon shed his hat because it was itchy.
I informed him that being itchy was part of Halloween and to buck up.


You would think that Kim Kardashian went to school with Luke.
So many photog's at the parade and class party.

We have overachieving Mom's in this neighborhood.
The party was over the top.
Featured was:
1. Pumpkin bowling
2. Halloween Bingo
3. Bean Bag Toss into Jack O'lantern
4. Storytime with accompanying witches brew and
the kids decorating their own bagel with green
cream cheese and a variety of spooky toppings.

Really fun to watch the kids play and have a great time.
I swear, we never did anything 1/2 as cool when I was in elementary school.




Sophie dressed up as a delicate flower.
She thoroughly enjoyed her costume.
Can't you see her smile?





This is the only time you will see an action shot of Sophie.
Also, another smile.
I am telling you, she loved getting all dolled up.
She is a closet fashionista.



All of a sudden, Sophie went postal on her costume.
She lost nearly 1/2 pound trying to get it off.


She was trying to get the remants of a Reese's cup off his face.


It looks as if Sophie went postal on Sadie, but she was just giving her an open-mouth kiss.
That is the kind of hussy she is.
She is a very sassy petunia.

2 comments:

Sara said...

such cuties! oh my goodness...sophie! she is pure heaven in her petunia costume.

Diana said...

How I miss my kids! Love the costumes and cute pictures -- my grandkids are the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews