Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Page-turner!



Did you read the first book of this trilogy, "Matched"??
I told you to!!

This is the second book and I read it in 2 nights.
Love it.

Now I am sad because I have nothing to read.
If you have any suggestions for me,  please leave a comment!
I need another good story!



2 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

You are actually the reason I read Matched! Now I have to get this second one. Hmmm , have you heard of These Is My Words? That was a cute book.

HiccupMeL said...

I am commenting again! Forgive! I neglected to mention my TOTALLY new favorite series. Look into the Lady Julia Grey series by Deanna Reybourne. Mystery, romance, and humor. Lots of it. Love those books! First one is called Silent in the Grave.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews