Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some of our Fall Fun






 Luke and Annie's joint birthday celebration at Grandma Farm's house.
Annie is very irritated by Luke's mischievous ways.
He insisted on blowing her candles out as well as his own.




 Trips to the pumpkin patch


 Maddie is an officer in the HOSA organization at her school.
I know it sounds like an immoral group, but it is not.
I think it stands for Health Occupations Student Associations.
So this is her at an overnight meeting she went to this fall.
They look so serious and professional in the second picture.








 Luke had a friend party at Jump On It! 
It was fun to watch the kids nearly kill themselves on the wall-to-wall trampolines.
I especially love the picture of Luke headfirst in the foam.


 Goodbye to football..


 Poison Ball on the trampoline..
in the cold..
at nighttime..
with 17 balls..
and no coats...
SUCH FUN!


 A date with Sadie and Luke to the Aquarium and to see the movie
"A Dolphin Tale" (loved it... cried the ugly cry most of the way thru it)
I took about 20 pictures at the aquarium, but all of them were stupid
because my kids won't hold still and all of them were of the back of their head.


Tanner and Cole and some other Army Rangers getting ready to 
light somebody up!


Having fun on Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom.
Tanner and I are, of course, T-rex's.
And Todd is sleeping.
Typical.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews