Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Arizona- Chapter 2 - THE POOL

My kids (Luke and Sadie) could have stayed in the pool for days.  They were happiest when Tanner and Todd were in with them playing "Chicken Fight" and tossing them back and forth.  Luke is convinced he is a long-distance swimmer, but I think I said, "He's drowning" about 10 times during the 4 days we played in the water.  He wasn't really, but he made me nervous enough that of course, I couldn't relax at all- no sleeping, no reading.  Maddie enjoyed sunning herself for hours and Todd got a few naps in.  He would lay down in the sun and fall instantly to sleep.  I mostly loved the hot pool...






Looking toward Camelback Mountain.  Hiked it later in the week.

The little patio off our room -- watching the sunrise








Sadie's favorite game was riding on Tanner's back as he swam under the water.  





2 comments:

Cam said...

Can't wait for swimming season to hit Utah- we're missing the pool! Glad you had a fab getaway.

Sara said...

looks like fun! i am ready for some fun in the sun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews