While they were at the Jazz game, Maddie and Sadie and I went to the new City Creek Harmons. We had some pastries and then went and visited Todd at the University. What a fun family home evening, except we weren't home and all of my family wasn't together. Whatever... nuances...
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Boys Night @ Jazz Game
It is so awesome to have teenagers-they come in very handy! Todd had to work, but we had tickets to the Jazz game. I knew Luke would have a better time with Tanner than me, so off the boys went... I had about 1 second of panic as they walked away -- would Tanner let him go to the bathroom by himself? would Luke wander off from Tanner? would Luke fall all the way down those steep cement steps?-- but quickly I realized, Tanner is almost a grown man. They were fine and had lots of fun. Love those boys.
While they were at the Jazz game, Maddie and Sadie and I went to the new City Creek Harmons. We had some pastries and then went and visited Todd at the University. What a fun family home evening, except we weren't home and all of my family wasn't together. Whatever... nuances...

While they were at the Jazz game, Maddie and Sadie and I went to the new City Creek Harmons. We had some pastries and then went and visited Todd at the University. What a fun family home evening, except we weren't home and all of my family wasn't together. Whatever... nuances...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
President Gordon B. Hinkley
my beautiful children
No comments:
Post a Comment