Monday, March 12, 2012
FINISHED!
My dear husband finished his project. I am so impressed with his handiness. I may even give him several other projects to do. Don't you love the His and Her hooks that he picked out? And, as he informed me... "They were 50% off!" I had nothing at all to do with the construction or design... it was Todd and his inner Diva that came up with it. So loving it though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
President Gordon B. Hinkley
my beautiful children

1 comment:
Excellent work -- love it!
Post a Comment