Friday, March 2, 2012

My museum

SO..

I AM A HOARDER!

YES! I AM YELLING WITH MY ALL CAPS!

But, I do hoard the most hoardable items of all.

Purses.

Handbags.

Clutches.

Whatever you will call them.

I can rarely part with them, although I do lend them out to people I like and trust.

They were cluttering up my closet and upsetting my husband.

So I decided... since he was already upset... to have him make a little special place for my purses.

The place is my closet and this is my husband.. hard at work on my purse display.

Various pulls from Hobbie Lobby + drill + paint + screws + ladder + wood + saw + a super hunky husband = purse display in closet.

It is still not done, but I will show you the latest photo.

Todd is funny.  I wanted a very simple little project done.  He took my idea and added to it and made it extra special (because... let's face it... I am extra special...).  I not only have a purse display that is 90% finished but I also have a shoe rack/bench unit that is also about 90% finished.  He is awesome and I know that soon ( in 2-3 months) both projects will be completely done and I won't have to step over the nail gun anymore.  I will miss that nail gun.

I LOVE YOU TODD ASHBY! THANKS FOR MY SPECIAL PURSE EXHIBIT AND MY LOVELY BENCH AND MY FABULOUS SHOE TOWER!






Do not judge me! They are very useful items!






6 comments:

Sara said...

pure heaven! i love it. a museum for purses AND shoes...

Em said...

Oh my! I love this!

shortandsweet said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky! We did that in our closet, but it was for Brad's baseball caps.

Jen said...

I love this idea! I might have to get kirk to do this for me. Better yet, can todd come over and do it?

Jenell said...

YEAH, baby!!

Diana said...

I think you should both definitely have your own home and garden show! So creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews