Sunday, March 25, 2012

SHE IS 1/2 WAY AROUND THE WORLD!

For those who care to follow Maddie on her adventure:



This is Maddie's duffle.
It weighed exactly 50 lbs.
Maddie could not lift it without dislocating her shoulder.
Poor, poor Maddie.


These are Maddie's clothes.
We had to spray every item that was going to touch
her body with an insecticide.
Such fun.


This is Maddie and Jada at the airport.
Aren't they adorable?

 Maddie is funny.
I am sure she will love that this is on my blog.


I think this is most of the group.
Notice all the blondes, and then there is the Ashby girls.
Maddie is going to look like the native Philippinos after she gets her tan on.

Maddie...looking nervous.
But, I happen to know that it was mostly excitement.
No tears from me or her at the airport.
I am so happy for her and a bit jealous that she gets this amazing experience.

Please visit the group's blog and comment (if you have something to say).
I am sure they will check the blog as often as they can.

It is going to be an experience of a lifetime! Thank you all so much for supporting her!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews