Friday, April 13, 2012

Found


I am excited to present a few pictures that were saved...

They are totally out of order, randomly placed. But I don't care as long as I can see them.


Maddie, Jada and Chantelle getting pedicure's in Manilla on their last day abroad.
The cute boys had their beards dyed black at this same salon.



This was "the river" that Maddie swam in at lunch with the kids.
Heard afterwards that it was full of eels, leeches and poop!
She could have cared less.
She was fully into experiencing the Philippines like the natives do.


This was at the same Philippines mall that the pedicures were in.
This is a traditional Filipina dress. 
I think they look darling.
Maddie thought they looked "so weird!"


This was the group at Palawan island, I think.


This is a picture of Maddie with the teens in her group.
As well as the 5th grade class that they were responsible for.
She LOVED them all!!


Maddie and her crocodile friend at the Crocodile Farm on Palawan Island.


This is part of the teen group on Palawan island.
They worked really hard for about 8 days and then spend a few
days travel to experience Palawan Island and Manilla for a few days.
They totally deserved the little piece of heaven they got on Palawan.
Maddie said the full day that they got to spend in Palawan
(beach, swimming, touring underground river, zip line over the ocean)
was the PERFECT day.
I am so glad she had this wonderful experience with wonderful friends by her side.


Little launching harbor at Palawan.
Maddie was disappointed with all of the pictures she took at Palawan.
She said none of them did it justice.
Just pure paradise!


This is a picture of her group that worked together each day.
Riley, Danny, Alex, Maddie and Kylie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews