Monday, April 30, 2012

Air Ashby

I am quite sure we have a baller on our hands.

He is quite smitten with the basketball and spends hours shooting hoops with his dad and Tanner.

And by himself.  That is a sure sign that he loves it.

He is working on his vertical.  I think it is now about 3 inches..

Can you believe the dunking? So stylish... I give him a 10.

Yes, I know that he is on a trampoline.  I still think he is amazing.

He even has the "tongue out" shooting stance, just like Air Jordan.










Unfortunately,
he is not so coordinated with his feet.
Soccer is a hot mess with this kid.
But, I love 'em-runs really fast up to the ball and then takes a few steps back so
he can really give it a good kick.  Meanwhile, another team member or an opposing team member
has stolen the ball.  Maybe, with time, we can make him into a David Beckham.
I am quite sure he will grow up to be even cuter than David Beckham, but soccer skills... just don't know.

1 comment:

Diana said...

He looks way too grown up with his dunking skills! Such cuties!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews