Monday, February 22, 2010

More evidence of my superior mothering skills which you lack..


I do think it might be the funniest thing I have seen all week.

And you know me, I see lots of funny. This is funny.

Very inappropriate, but oh, so funny.

I think he moves around so much that it could be counted as exercise.
We don't need no stinkin' park time! We got us some Halo 3 cardioX.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear....9 lbs...way to go!!! Update my new photog blog on the side...delete my old one. And...I swear I invited you to my personal one...did I???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews