Monday, July 12, 2010

Praying for a growth spurt


I am concerned about the welfare of my son.

He is playing football again this year.  He is a tough kid, but I am concerned.

The kids his age seem to be slightly bigger than he is.  By about 12 inches and a hundred pounds.

The boy in the blue pants was in one of Tanner's classes this last year.  He is a month younger than Tanner.

Tanner is the one in the black.

1 comment:

Yatesfam said...

Wow! I didn't realize he was so short.... Oh the fun things you have to worry about with a son. Also love all the pictures from Zions!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Glad you made it up and back just fine and conquered your fear of heights...That's a crazy hike, beautiful but crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews