West Jordan City Park is such a fun park to go to.
This was my first time taking the kids, and they had a lot of fun.
This is a picture of Sadie going in to the 2 story slide building thingy..

Luke using the excavator
Sadie is a cowgirl at heart!
Kilroy was here.
This park has so many fun and different features, although
it freaks me out a little bit because it is so big with many
places for the kids to hide from Mom.

Even though Daddy was sick with the flu, he came to see us at the park..
We love you Daddy!!
Having fun!
I'm pretty sure he will never be an olympic long jumper.
This is mid-jump as he is trying to clear a little stream that is about 2 inches wide.
Hey, ladies..
Yeah, I come here often.
You?
Isn't she delicious?
Poor Ryan..
He had his hands full at this swim lesson.
Sadie and Chloe and Lyndi
being somewhat attentive to Ryan
Luke trying to his best to have a near drowning experience
Luke plucking the entire plant out of the garden for our first yellow zucchini
The first fruits of our labor..
I know, sorta pathetic.
But Luke was excited!!

Maddie's 16th Birthday Cake from
Sooo yummy!
Yes, I copied NieNie
Sadie enjoying some of Maddie's cake
or should I say enjoying the frosting off of the cake.

"Hi! Welcome to Subway! What can I make for you today?"
Seriously, she is so mad at me for taking this picture... I am "so annoying!" (add eyeroll)
Whoopsie daysie!! I tipped her over trying to get a picture..

1/2 of a picture...
She's 1/2 cute...
Holy Busy Summer!!!
I might lose my mind with all of our activities we have recently had, but there have been some precious moments captured that I would like to remember..
Maddie is not precious however.... She will never let me take a picture. Especially when she is wearing "a man shirt" (her Subway shirt happens to be a Men's shirt-- oh the horror!!). Love you and your green Subway (men's) shirt.. Proud of you and your sandwich-making self!!! Hey your shirt matches your CAR-- so awesome!!! GREEN IS YOUR COLOR!
![]()
2 comments:
That close up picture of Sadie laying on the grass...are you kidding me? She is so cute! And I literally was laughing out loud at Maddies battle with the chair. We need to see you guys more. Lets go hiking when you get back from Neola! :)
That comment is really from Emily, apparently Ashley left herself logged on....
Post a Comment