Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My husband's sweet ride



I told you it was special. As special as the man who rocks it. I keep attempting to get a picture of him on it, but it is like getting a picture of a lionness with her cubs-very dangerous. I will continue my covert operations, hoping (like any good National Geographic photographer) to capture that elusive shot which no other could get.

P.S. This morning at 6:01 a.m. I was awoken from my slumber by a significantly large crash. It sounded as if a 188 lb man just fell to his death down our stairs. There was an accompanying clatter of what sounded an awful like crutches. It is true, except he didn't die. As I surveyed the damage, this is what I saw...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would expect nothing else to be commented on my blog than what you said. However, I LOVE you!!! AND...I only have 2 kids so keep that in mind when it comes to the things I do.

Jenell said...

Stace, I am so enjoying these glimpses into your life! Please tell Todd to just give it up, and let you snap & share the elusive picture we, your followers, are dying to see.
So sad we missed saying goodbye to your sweet family... we miss you guys!
p.s. Tan left his "chick magnet" of a hat in our "kid magnet" of a minivan!

shortandsweet said...

I saw a lady on one of these at the airport on our fun trip to Cancun last week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews