Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A bit about me..




Right now.. these are a few of my 'favorite' things.

1. Cardboard- especially in box form

2. Tape- my favorite is the kind that refuses to be torn or I can't find the end of..

3. Disorganization- remember "Mom, where is our 3 hole punch?"? Lately, it has been, "Where is the DVD player?" and "Where is the charger to my phone?" or my personal favorite "Where is my bed?"

4. Quesadillas- We have eaten them 5 times in one week!!! Awesome!!

5. Peanut butter sandwiches- I don't know if it is actually possible to die from injesting too much PB & J, but my family may just be the first.

6. Home Decor- I am absolutely IN LOVE with my 52 boxes of trinkets and pictures and mirrors that I get to place around my house.

7. Dandelions- I may start my own Dandelion business... I am going to make necklaces, wreaths and shoes which I will call "Dandies" out of the dandelions in my new lawn. Your feet will be cushioned by the billowy sunshine that is a dandelion. Wahoo!!

8. Hard Water- I truly think that soft water is OVER-RATED. I like that my new home doesn't have a water softener and that I get to apply lotion about 34 times a day. AND, I actually like that the hard water has created a non-see through barrier in our walk-in shower. I think it is truly a fashionable patina...



1 comment:

Sara said...

show me more pictures of the house, but don't trip over any boxes doing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews