Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fancy

I am not sure why Sadie looks this way..
smelling glue or got into the vanilla extract??

Princess Lucy, Princess Sadie, Princess Sophie and Princess Brynn...

Do princesses wear black fingernail polish???
Yes, I believe they do.

Luke was able to have 3 of his friends over for a "rough and tumble" BOYS ONLY play date. Because of the nature of this play date, no photos were snapped. But, I guarantee, we had a great time with Hobie, Parker and Aidan. They ate lunch while watching TRON and played on the trampoline. Of course, it would not have been a boy play date if not for the drawing of weapons and shooting of guns and hiding out in the "fort" (fancy name for the room under the stairs).

I overheard some of the Mom's at dance class talking about doing lunch and I injected myself and told them to leave their girls with me and Sadie. The mom's were able to enjoy a peaceful lunch with no squawking girls and I was able to observe 4 princesses doing their thing. The girls dressed up in assorted princess paraphernalia, slathered on make-up, made cute little door hanger things, and painted. They also played down in the "castle" -- (fancy name for the room under the stairs.)

Such cutie pies they all are!!

I am now off to the "spa" to get some much needed "me" time.. (you guessed it, fancy name for the room under the stairs)...


2 comments:

kwgirl said...

You SO should have taken pictures of the boys...would have been HILARIOUS!
You need to have a "spa" party in your new "spa room"...awesome get away:)

Sara said...

you are so nice offering to take all the princesses so that the moms could go to lunch! you deserve some spa time. i could use a little time in your spa too (not because i deserve it, but because i am lazy).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews