Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cinco De Mayo on the 6th of May (Redneck style)

Had us a fun party at Ty and Kim's house. We munched on some chicken and beef fajitas, as well as cilantro lime rice and chips and salsa. Of course, we were a day late, but WHO CARES!! I think we should have a week of Cinco de Mayo.

Any excuse to eat cheese is fine by me.

We had us a homemade SpongeBob pinata (Thanks Kimmie and a cereal box plus a little duct tape) filled with lots of treats (leftover Easter candy). That SpongeBob was one tough old guy! We really had to beat it to get it to break open. It was a wonderful night with my wonderful family and I am so glad I was able to see you for a few hours!

Watch out! I am up to bat. I am going to whack that
weird freak of nature, SpongeBob.

Candy galore!

Ty looks as freaky as SpongeBob

Blake, Sai and Sadie--ALL OF OUR 4 YEAR OLDS

Luke, Koy and Annie


SpongeBob needs resuscitation



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews