Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Toddlers and Tiara's

No, it is not the Grammy's.

Nor is it the corner of State and Main at 2:00 a.m.

It is Sadie's Spring Dance Recital, or as I like to think of it..

the debut of the LONGEST EYELASHES IN THE WORLD!!

I am not even kidding. As I applied my great lash mascara to her lashes, I had to take a few deep breaths. Her eyelashes went PAST her eyebrows!! PAST, I TELL YOU!!

Snow White + rainboots + garrish make-up = PERFECTION



Sadie is the master of spins and the queen of standing on her dot.
Do not get between her and her dot.


I think my favorite moment was presenting her with her bouquet of flowers.
I know it is fairly ridiculous that I bought her a bouquet of flowers, because,
lets be honest.. she didn't really do anything except do a few spins and look freakin' adorable.
Last year, I made the mistake of being practical and tried to get away with presenting her with a bag of skittles after her performance. At the time, she acted like she was pleased, but more recently she commented that she really would rather have some flowers...
hmm.... maybe I might have a DIVA on my hands..




YOU THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY LOSER MOM THAT BOUGHT FLOWERS!!
NOW YOU SEE WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO!





4 comments:

Sara said...

how cute is she!?! i kind of feel bad for the one little girl in the picture without flowers. was that sadie last year...holding the bag of skittles?

Keely said...

that little girl of yours is beyond beautiful...no joke.

Diana said...

She's absolutely adorable -- and growing up way too fast! Love you all, Mom

Jenny and Brett said...

I love these!! The flowers are a little out of control, but we have to give in too right?? I switched Haylee to Thursday afternoons next year, so her and Sadie will be together again! We have to keep these little buddies together some how! We miss you guys! We were in our old house yesterday meeting our nieghbors dogs and Dylan started walking downstairs because he wanted to play with toys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews