1. It is not raining or snowing
2. A fattening breakfast: Soft egg open-face sandwiches and orange juice
(soft egg perched on bacon, fried cheese-oh ya- accompanied by sourdough toast)
3. Jumping on the tramp with my kids, featuring..
a. Bum wars
b. Front and back flips (at 40 years old I can still do it without breaking my hip!)
c. Frequent potty breaks for mom secondary to weak pelvic musculature and laughing
4. Watching Luke ride his new bike over his cool jump.
5. Watching my hunky "gardener" spray our lovely dandelion garden with poison
6. Maddie making quesadillas for lunch (more cheese-whoot whoot!)
7. Not having to shower or put on makeup
8. Diet coke on the front porch, while reading a fancy foodie magazine
9. Catching up on all my blogs and getting to blog and take pictures
10. My new home.. I love it so much!!






![]()
4 comments:
I am nothing short of impressed of you being able to do a front/back flip. I don't even dare try anymore. Can I come see your new house?
I love days like that! They make up for all of the other imperfect days :) We need to have Sadie over! Especially when dance is over!!
Can't wait to come visit -- so glad you're enjoying your new home and your wonderful little family. Love you all, Mom
Sigh...
I'm am glad you're happy there, I really am, but we miss you. Do you miss us a little bit?
I want to come see your new abode.
I want to get leg hugs from your little munchkins.
Carry on and take care...LOVE Cindy!
Post a Comment