Friday, May 27, 2011

Luke is so old..

My little boy is all grown up.

He just graduated from preschool and will be starting real school on August 3rd.

He is just the cutest boy I know, well, except for my other cute boy, Tanner. And, my other cute boy, Todd.

What a sad day when I have to let this young one out into the real world. I just hate that they have to grow up.

After his graduation, I told him I would take him anywhere he wanted to go to get dinner..

His most enthusiastic reply was yelled out.. "Olive's garden!"

However, we wanted to save such a special treat until the entire family could go to Olive's Garden, so instead we went to McDonalds (shut up) and he got a cheeseburger instead of chicken nuggets because as he informed me, "I am going into Kindergarten now, so I am big and I will eat cheeseburgers from now on because I am big!"


Do you like hid graduation attire?
That is the way we roll..
I think my mother-in-law about died when she saw him in his best
holey jeans. The look on her face was priceless.. I know she was thinking,
"Perhaps we should be concerned"
You should, but not for that reason..

Singing in the program



"Da boys!" showing their muscles

Mrs. Marianne

Mrs. Heidi



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? I love it as my kids get older...I know most people are super sentimental about it and I just think it is the absolute best. Not only does it allow FREEDOM but you can actually communicate with your kids in non-baby talk....LOVE IT!!!

Sara said...

so grown up! his pants are like business casual.

kwgirl said...

WAY too cute! They definitely grow up way too fast...my son turns 30 this year!!!I guess I must have had him when I was 10? Enjoy ALL the moments.

Unknown said...

They grow up way too fast!!!! It makes me sad. I guess I am super sentimental!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews