1)me not having a life jacket
2)me not having water shoes to walk on the scratchy pokey coral
3)me seeing a freakin' moray eel that I swear was going to eat me. It looked exactly like this.. all creepy black with white poisonous spots, hideous fang teeth and those evil eyes...

4)me almost drowning due to the fact that I had no life jacket, no shoes and I moray eel freaking coming after me with it's razor-like teeth and then my snorkel and mask filling up with water.
5)my sister-in-law laughing at me which in turn made me laugh as I was drowning and expecting to be bitten any second from the water below me.
Anywho...it was mildly stressful. Then we went to a beautiful beach called White Sands beach. It was so beautiful and fun that I didn't take any pictures. Stupid. This little thumbnail will give you a taste of it's beauty. It is also known as Magic Sands and Disappearing Sands because several times a year, the waves change and water level changes and the sand completely disappears. The sand was magical when we were there and we were able to set up our stuff in shade under a tree on a picnic table. We played in the waves and sunned ourselves-glorious!!

Spent the evening doing my new favorite past-time: playing shuffle board! I think we may even put a shuffle board field(?) in our backyard! Then we played sand volleyball. You know you have truly accepted yourself when you play sand volleyball in a swimsuit in a public place. We had a fun day!
2 comments:
Lets just be honest. I find pretty much everything that lives underwater totally disgusting. I would have probably for sure drowned if that nasty eel was coming after me. Im glad you made it out safe though :)
you are my hero. first surviving the eel and then second playing beach volleyball in your swimsuit. something i could never do. too many jiggly parts.
Post a Comment