Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Luke's Big Day

Jake and Luke
2 studs on the prowl..


Where did the last 5 years go? How is it possible that my little Lukifer is going to Kindergarten? As UNREADY as I was for this day, Luke was just the opposite-SO excited! We have been counting down the days for quite some time now. He thought he was so stylin' in his new Kindergarten clothes. That little boy just wants to be a grown-up. And I feel like he is growin' up too fast. I could eat his little face ALL DAY LONG! But now, his mornings are taken my Mrs. Freestone. That hussy better appreciate my little angel! I am excited because he is so excited, but sad that the process of tearing my children from my bosom has started.

Owie... it really hurts the heart.

Shut the front door.
He might be the cutest thing on this planet.


Yes, I took pictures at.. 1)my house 2)the bus stop and 3)the school. I was not the only crazy mom who followed the school bus to the school to 1)make sure they made it safely to school 2)take some more pictures. How can I not with a face like that??



4 comments:

Sara said...

kindergarten already? sad!

Anonymous said...

I get sad too...like before they start and then I am SOOO totally over it once the first day is over. Then I realize how absolutely wonderful it is!!!

mike & teresa said...

He is one handsome dude!

cindy said...

NOOOOOOOO!! It can't be so! (sigh) I still remember Katie's first day of kindergarden and doing EXACTLY what you did, pic at home, pic at the bus, pic at school. I miss those little munchkins..(and all of you.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews