Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 6: BEACH DAY and MORE TURTLES

We were lucky enough to be the last permit into this exclusive hotel beach.
They reserve 40 spots for non-hotel guests and we got #40.
Gorgeous beach with fun critters in the water.



There is a person under that towel.
I don't know him.
But I thought him funny.
Dude.. did you know that there is shade 3 feet away?

Just chillin' in the babymaker..
I am kidding, MOM!

THIS.IS.HEAVEN.



My favorite picture.
Will you just look at that sand?
That sun?
Those really cheap flip-flops?

One more sunset..

DO NOT KID YOURSELVES!! TURTLES ARE CUTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!!

These 2 little creatures stole my heart and almost ate my father-in-law's finger.


Gotta love em.

This fabulous day was spent the way all days should be spent while vacationing in Hawaii.

ON A BEACH.

IN THE OCEAN.

FLOATING.

BODY SURFING.

SUNNING.

READING.

RELAXING.

FEEDING A TURTLE (so illegal, but I did not care.)

Ohh, I would love a do-over on this day. Not to change anything, just a plain ole do-over.

Side note for myself: 1st beach was Mauna Kea Beach and 2nd beach was Kua Bay . Went to dinner at Macaroni Grill.



1 comment:

Sara said...

those turtles are so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews