Friday, November 18, 2011

I have no words for these words...

I swear to you
this all happened
in one day.

Today..November 18, 2011

Here it is in black and white.

I am a mother of 4 children
In various stages of life.

College
Learning to drive
Firm testimonies of Santa

I am at a loss.
(Shocking isn't it.)




There is no way I could have survived today without my little mischief makers.
Sadie and Luke writing their letters to Santa helped me to stay in my body.
Sadie wants a light pink dress and kitty.


P.S.  Luke DOES NOT want "Hale Sex" for a present.
That is Halo set!
He messed up on his 'e' and 'x'ed it out!!



How will I survive 2 teenagers driving??

Valium and Trazadone may be in order.
Kidding!!
Not really.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews