It is seriously the best job ever.
All I have ever really wanted to be was a MOM.
Now I am one.
A MOM.
And a MOM to 4 children.
I can't hardly believe it.
I am so blessed.. so busy, so stressed, yet soo blessed.
I love all of my munchkins, but today was about Luke.
The kindergarten classes did a program for the moms and then right after the program we got to eat lunch in the cafeteria so our kids could see what it will be like next year when they are upperclassmen (a.k.a. 1st graders). It was really fun to spend the morning with Luke. He is just the yummiest little boy. I can't believe I get to be his MOM. So lucky.



2 comments:
Can't believe he is going to be in first grade! How do you say that in Chinese?
Super good times. You're both great!
Post a Comment