Saturday, August 18, 2012

CAHOOTS DUO CHALLENGE




"EL STUPIDOS" is the name you get when you make your mom
give you your team name...



"She-Man" was our team name.
He was seriously enjoying himself in his get-up.
His "Kate Gosselin" hair was sexy, dontcha think?












Yes... I am holding him up.
I seriously thought I tore my abdominal wall from my pelvis.
Serious pain after this dang zip-line.










AAhhhh..  we finished!!!
Todd lost 1/2 his clothes, but we finished...

2 comments:

Sara said...

i LOVE these pictures! todd is seriously a woman.

Diana said...

I think I need counseling after viewing this. . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews