Monday, August 20, 2012

LAST FAMILY PICS

I squeezed in a family foto session tonight for family night.
Because you know there is nothing that brings the Spirit to a home than getting ready for family pics, all while doing homework, yardwork and dinner...
Stupid, stupid pictures.
Stupid dinner and stupid yard.
Oh, and stupid school.

But, thanks to my favorite cat lady, we got some decent shots for our last week with Maddie at home.
I know, to be real, she will probably be back to live with us in a few years when she is married and between homes, but it will never be the same.  I am so excited for her, but so distraught also.. Very strange, all these conflicting emotions.

I love this kiddos.
I love my onery, picture-hating husband.
I love Luke's "special" face he insisted on making.
I love the imperfection of my sweet family.
I love that I don't have to take family pictures again for a long, long time.
I would rather have a 2 week period than have family pictures again anytime soon.

(Can you imagine the death and destruction if I had a 2 week period?)

I think I may have to start naming my periods.  You know, like they name the hurricanes. Like the first one of the season, January's period, could be Amelia.. and then February's could be... Brenda.  And so on and so forth.  I could also assign them a scale or ranking, like the tornados.. Like an F5 for "Freaking Run Away You Stupid Morons!!" or maybe just a little breezy F2 for "Mommy needs to take a 10 minute time out away from you all for just a moment sweetie pea!"

Anywho... I digress. It always seems to come back to my periods.  Weird.  



One of my favorites.  
They are too cool for school...

Waiting for Tanner to come back from football..

and waiting..

and waiting some more...


Sadie + Gerber Daisy = Perfectly Sweet!

Sadie + High Heels = Entirely too Sassy!
Do not stare.
She may stab you with her stiletto.





Sadie doing her best "duck" lips
Love these darlings!! 


Luke did not have a stroke.
Nor does he have Bell's Palsy.
He just has a very annoying personality during pictures..

(I actually truly LOVE his face in this picture)


Todd's face says it all..
"I have a family here on earth...
They are so good to me..
I want to share my life with them 
through all eternity"

Such an uplifting FHE!!
Totally rocked it!


My family is special.
And by special, I mean "special"

Todd... always pawing at breasts....

Luke as "Lukifer"


I know, seriously??
Right?
Kills me dead... 



I must go lay down now.
I feel my F5 STORM HELOISE coming on.
Run you stupid morons, run....







4 comments:

wendy said...

I am crying....so funny. Heloise?? Todd always pawning at breasts? Haha. And I appreciate the use of stupid moron throughout. Love it.

Sara said...

love your family pics! love todd's enjoyment of your family pics.

Diana said...

Oh my gosh -- what great pictures! How do you do it, you beautiful people? Love them all -- and love you all too! Momma Mia

Jenell said...

LOVE this crazy crew!! Thank you for never omitting details...love you guys :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews