My boy is 16.
Let me rephrase...
My young man is 16.
I am heartsick of all this growing up my family is doing.
They are leaving me in DROVES!
(what is a drove anyway?)
He will now be driving and dating.
AT THE SAME TIME EVEN!
I can't take it, I just can't.
My sweet little boy is now a full-fleged teenager, with swooning girls following him around and stinky clothes on his bedroom floor and a car that smells like cologne. HE HAS A CAR!
He eats a lot. He likes to walk around without a shirt. He likes to flirt. He loves to drive his car (with his Dad, not with me). He enjoys smashing his head into other's heads (football). He loves to sleep approximately 13 hours a day. He is an amazing worker when he is not asleep, eating or at football. He loves to grow a "beard" and can almost do it! He loves guns and violence (just kidding... sort-of). He tries really hard to do the right thing and honor his priesthood.
I am so proud of you, Tanner!!
But, despite all of your other monikers (Smashby, T-Man)--you will always be my boy, my sweet little Tanner Ryan!

2 comments:
What a handsome and wonderful young man our Tanner has turned out to be. We're so proud of you and love you very much!
happy birthday t-man! we love you!!!
Post a Comment