The title of this picture should be:
"Fun with Sophie"
Do not kid yourself-she was having lots of fun with Sadie
and her stuffed duck.
Again, I love my Iphone and all my apps.
I am pretty much a toddler because I love me my stickers.
Had cute niece for the day.
Went to Zupas.
Made myself sick on my favorite mushroom bisque.
Tanner made the football team at Bingham.
Has his first game on friday.
I hope to see him crack some skulls, just not his own.
Sadie and I spent a few hours playing board games and watching the Olympics.
So fun and so lazy.
Love it!
Again, with the Sophie.
She is basking in the sun.
She is feeling faint from her workout of getting out of
Sadie's pillow hut.
This look says,
"Yes, I am glorious. You may stare."
2 comments:
Way to go Tanner!!! So excited for you. Stacy, I'm glad you can still be young and crazy. Sophie, you're awesome and I envy your life. Love you all!
Go Tan Man! I am still a little bugged that I didn't get to 'hang out' with Stacy! You guys were enjoying the Olympics and Zupas while I was in training... thanks for taking my child in and spoiling her as usual! :)
Post a Comment