Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Addendum to previous post

There really is a song that is called "You're a Jerk"

I am so not hip, I thought Luke had made that whole bit up.

So for those without teenagers, see here for the uplifting tune.

3 comments:

Sara said...

dumbest song ever. what the heck? maybe i should write a song that says "what the heck" about a million times. so who is listening to that? maddie or tanner?

nielsons*love*family said...

well next time he calls her a jerk, just tell her to say "I KNOW!"

(next line of the song--i have two teens too, remember? LOL)

and i hate to admit it, but i kinda like it (the song!)

stacy said...

that would be maddie, your sweet niece! Kids these days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews