Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cole and Emma: Part 3 (be afraid)




This is what happens when children get bored and there is a bunch of make-up laying around.

Emma decided to unleash her creative juices on my two daughters.

Her work of art is titled "Nightmare on Skyscape Way"

I was scared to sleep this night.

Maddie will be so happy I posted these "glamour shots".

I post to show my love.



2 comments:

Sara said...

maddie should use that picture for something really important. it's awesome. how about her driver's license? that's coming right up.

Jenell said...

You guys are the best! Thanks so much for "humoring" Emma Lou!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews