Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day


Daddy and Sadie

Daddy and Luke







Father's Day, 2010

I gotta say, I have a great guy.  He works so hard for our family and despite putting in 60-70 hours a week at the ER, he will still help me with the monsters when he gets home.  He has a way with the kids that I can't reproduce and they love and respect him so much.  It is actually quite annoying.  I wish I only had to say things once.  He doesn't even have to yell.  Anyways, I am happy that my children are blessed with a loving, caring, involved, hardworking, righteous, fun-loving, patient (etc..) father.  We love you!

Don't know how I got so blessed.  I also have a wonderful father of my own who I can always count on when I need him.  On Father's Day, I was looking in my scriptures and found the note he wrote me when he gave me the scriptures for my 20th birthday.  It was so neat to re-read it on Father's Day and it just made me realize how much he loves me and how much he has done for me. Love you RED DADDIO!

Of course, I could never forget my Father-in-law, Rod.  He is the greatest.  He and Todd have such a great relationship and he is a great example of love, service and unselfishness.  He is still a kid at heart and we have so much fun vacationing with him and Jeanne.  I am fortunate to have so many men in my life who are wonderful priesthood holders and who bless those around them with their love and service.

I love these men and appreciate their FATHERHOOD in my life.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews