Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Corona Del Mar


One of my favorite shots.  
Sadie found a shell with some green slime coming out of it.
Luke dry-heaved for at least 3 minutes after she showed him.














Sadie had to grab each person by the hand and bring them to see the dead crab.
She was so disturbed and saddened.






Maybe the most beautiful beach I have had the pleasure of visiting.

We visited the tide pools one foggy morning while on our recent California vacation.

We didn't see any way exotic sea critters.. no spongebobs or patricks.. but we did see a hundreds of hermit crabs and some fish (a few dead and some alive) and some weird things that I can't remember their names. 

The beach itself is absolutely, incredibly MAGICAL! If you ever have a chance to visit Corona Del Mar, do yourself a favor and do it.  Bring your camera. 

The houses that sit on this beach are super awesome too.  

Sadie insisted on having her picture taken outside of one of the fabulous homes right by the beach.

I think my camera overheated from me snapping so many pictures.

But I think we got some good ones.



3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Please say Sadie has eyelash extensions on. Soooo not fair!!

BTW, starting my first insanity video in about 5 minutes. I will keep you updated.

Sara said...

i love the pictures stace. my favorite is the one of sadie examining the shell and luke gagging. hillarious.

shortandsweet said...

Hey, we went to Corona del Mar too- and we loved it! So sad I'm not your VT anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews