Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More of Newport

The first day of Newport was actually just a few hours of evening by the time we drove from our home.  The kids were not even in their suits, but wanted to go play in the ocean. I couldn't resist their little faces (or their screams) so down to the beach we went.  I am glad we survived.



Sadie's first flop into the water.  It was COLD and she was so excited that she didn't even cry!

Luke's first near drowning..


Luke's 2nd near drowning..
Don't freak mom... he was totally safe the whole time. 





Savannah in the middle of a laid out back flip. I didn't even know she was going to do it, just happened to catch it on film (or memory card as it were..)












Loved watching Todd play with Sadie in the waves.  I love how these pictures turned out.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews