Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where's the wisdom..

Because my life is not chaotic enough, both Maddie and Tanner had their wisdom teeth (all 4) removed this week.  Tanner's surgery was Wednesday and Maddie's was Thursday.  Oh, the drama.  Oh, the swelling, the bloody gauze, the medication, warm packs and ice cream.. Oh, the hell that is my life.... 

Really, it hasn't been that bad.  They have both been troopers.  I am sure the Lortab has something to do with their good humor.  I mean, there is NO WAY Maddie would have let me take a picture, except that she was a bit drugged and her resistance was down.  Both are sleeping and eating well and hope to be back to their normal teenaged selves in no time at all. LUCKY ME!!  Maybe there will be some leftover Lortab for the worn-out mom.

We call her Maddie Potter the Chipmunk wizard...

This is Tanner post surgery.
I know, he looks a bit like a 
combination of Alvin the chipmunk and the Elephant Man.

Tanner on laughing gas.
Where's the laughing?

Oh, here it is...



3 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

I loved this post... hilarious.

disneylandmama said...

poor stacy! I love your blog, i actually laugh out loud!!!

Sara said...

the horror! what were you thinking? both helpers down at the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews