Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay




It is the 10th anniversary for the aquarium, that is why the kids have the '10' crowns.

I think this was the first exhibit and Sadie was already complaining.  She wanted SHARKS and only sharks.

Our last hurrah! We stayed a night in Las Vegas on our trip home and I decided to take the kids to the Aquarium.  I was excited the kids were excited.  $34 dollars and 45 minutes later we were done.  I would say, I like our Sandy aquarium just as much or, maybe even better.  It was cool to see the piranhas and the sharks, but I was expecting killer whales and dolphins.  I mean, it is Las Vegas...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews