Thursday, July 26, 2012

1st day of 1st grade

What will I do without this sweetness with me each day?  I don't know, but 8:45 a.m to 4:15 p.m. is a LONG day without my Lukifer! Boy, how I love this kid.  I can't believe how fast they grow up!

He starts his day in his Chinese Immersion program.  I believe he spends 3 1/2 hours in that class then goes to English.  I met with his Chinese teacher Ms. McFarland yesterday and was slightly overwhelmed.  It is going to be interesting!! But we are tough, we can do it!





Fell down when walking to school.





1 comment:

Sara said...

little 1st grade man! i can't believe it! i wish i could say that in chinese.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews