Saturday, July 28, 2012

Favorite Things

Oprah has hers..
And I have mine.

These are a few of my favorite things.

FOOTBALL SEASON
I love going early to football practice and watching the team work out.
NOO.. I am not a pedophile cougar on the prowl.
I just LOVE football.
I LOVE watching the teenagers almost throw up from exhaustion.
I LOVE the new Blue helmets.
I LOVE the things my son is learning.


MY IPHONE CAMERA AND INSTAGRAM APP
 I have said it before and I'll say it again...
What did I do before you, Iphone?
Where would I be without you?
I don't ever want to try to live with a dumb regular phone (no offense, losers)
Yes, I am that much of a believer!


FRESH PEACH PIE
I have a serious problem.
My husband informed me today that I needed to, and I quote..
"Get some self control!"
I must admit, I have none when it comes to my fresh peach pie.
I had 2 pieces last night with a huge mountain of whipped cream.
I had 2 pieces this morning for breakfast with another layer of whipped cream
(it's the fruit and dairy groups, shut your face!)
 My family is disgusted with me.
I don't care.
It truly is my most favorite food ever.
I told Tanner that it is the manna in my life.
I am quite sure the manna was peach pie and diet coke.
(remember, I don't claim to be the most reverent, just the most honest!!)
My manna will always and forever be peach pie.
I plan on eating the last 2 pieces before my judgemental family finds out.


MY PHOTO STICKER APP
Isn't it obvious that I have found out how to put stickers on my photos??
Isn't it fabulous and just slightly childish!?
What do you expect from the person who eats a whole pie by themselves in about 12 hours?

my sweet fat dog
Sophie.
So much to love.
I just have to document how she lays in the MIDDLE of the walkway.
It NEVER fails.. she is always in the way.
And I don't know quite how she does it, because I rarely see her move to a new location,
but she always seems to be right in the MIDDLE of the WAY.
How does an inanimate object move from one place to another?
I truly am flummoxed.




What goes on in that head of hers?
I am pretty sure it goes like this..

Seriously, are you taking another picture of me, lady?
Don't you have enough pics of me laying on my side, with my eyes half open.
You might be the most annoying human ever.

OR

Kibble? Are you serious?
Do you think I look like a dog who enjoys kibble?
Really, lady... you would think after all of the work I do around here
that you could throw me a bone once in awhile...

OR

Don't make me get up off this floor and bite you.

OR

Family..
could you please make an effort to not wake me up when you are
stepping over me when I am laying so comfortably in the middle of the
kitchen floor during dinner time?

OR

It isn't easy being this fabulous.
This magnificent body takes a lot of effort.
I must rest now.



1 comment:

Sara said...

Love it. You just made me want some peach pie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews