Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cedar City or Bust!!



Beautiful Maddie has decided to become a T-bird!
She will be leaving in exactly 1 month to go to SUU.


Poor picture, but cute family all dressed up in their SUU garb.


Maddie on campus.
We spent a fun overnight stay for her orientation.
I am so impressed with the campus and all of the programs for their students.
I think she is going to have the time of her life.

Can't believe it!!
I officially have a college student..
Whoa..
I can feel my bank account draining...

3 comments:

Sara said...

what a cute little t-bird!

shortandsweet said...

I know what you mean! Hey, the kids said they saw you and your clan the other day- sure do miss you!

Aimie said...

Stacy can you believe we were her age when we became friends at Dixie and cheered together. I'm sure she seems to young, but look how cool and old we thought we were with our big hair, your t-bird with your personalized license plate ( so jealous of that). Best times fo sho!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews