Loved this day.
Woke up by a couple of crazy squirrels having a fist fight.
Had some yummy breakfast- dutch oven biscuits, eggs and sausage.
Put on the kids matching shirts.
Went to Laguna Beach.
Gorgeous beach in a wonderful little community with LOTS of WEALTH.
You will see by some of the pictures the amazing homes right there on the beach.
You will also notice the climb that we endured to get to the beach.
They call it 1000 steps beach.
No lie.
I think there is 200 and something stairs, 12 flights. People come to this beach and these stairs to get their workout in. It is incredible. Huge houses on either side of this staircase. The houses actually have private elevators that bring them to the beach. Very secluded, and not at all busy, even though it was a weekend. I would for sure recommend this beach for anyone making a southern Cali beach trip. Access is not the easiest, but that is part of the charm for me.
Todd, Tanner and I got to run up these stairs at lunch time to fetch some pizza for the group. Daunting, but I did it, even in flip flops.
Our homemade shirts.
Martha Stewart I am not.
Sadie's castle
Cute Parker playing with Luke and Zany
Tanner and Todd playing in the waves
This seaweed was drowning...
Amazing beach.
See how NOT busy it was!!
This was on a weekend!
My favorite was trying to get all of the sand out of his hair and ears.
Again.. I smell teen spirit.
Told ya... teen spirit.
I will forever remember these girls as these beautiful teenagers (SEE HERE)
On the beach, their arms around each other (AND HERE).
Huge smiles on their faces (AND HERE).
Makes me happy (AND HERE).
I love this picture as it features my husband's scarred up leg.
And my son's chewed up food.
Maddie drank too much sea water and got a bit punchy.
She decided to eat some sea weed.
Don't know why, just did.
Our attempt to keep eyes from getting sunburned.
Lasted 3 minutes.
LOVED THIS DAY!!
THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL FAMILY!








No comments:
Post a Comment