Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Best app of ALL time!

Do not kid yourself..
This is the best waste of 2 hours of my entire life.

I learned that Tanner has a myriad of hideous faces.
It's weird, because he is such a handsome young man with a lovely face.
But, when face bombing...he his atrociously ugly.

I have learned that when face bombing with Madison,
be prepared to see the devil.
It is basically like playing with a Ouji board.
You will see the devil in this post..

I have learned that my cat lady friend is always good for a laugh.
Well, I already knew that.
She be silly!!

I learned that Tanner with long hair also is reminiscent of 
some stoners I once knew.

These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we took.
Get your emesis basin ready, you will be nauseated, perhaps even vomit.















This last one may be my all time favorite.
My son.
My beautiful son.
Witha smashed in face..



Look at Luke.
Wrong, just wrong.


2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh my gosh -- I am checking myself in for counseling. How can anythinbg make such beautiful people look so nightmareish??? And just in time for Halloween! My nightmares are starting . . .

Rachel M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews