Every once in awhile, Sadie steals my phone. She loves to take pictures of herself and her many beautiful faces. She loves to take unflattering pictures of me and Sophie (Sophie wouldn't speak to her for days after she saw her picture..). I am not sure how she even knows how to operate this phone, because most days, I don't know how to operate it. It is frightening how easily the young ones figure these new fangled gadgets out. It just doesn't seem right that my children are smarter than me. Smarter and a bit more self-obsessed, obviously.
Friday, October 26, 2012
Sadie, her own personal paparazzi
Every once in awhile, Sadie steals my phone. She loves to take pictures of herself and her many beautiful faces. She loves to take unflattering pictures of me and Sophie (Sophie wouldn't speak to her for days after she saw her picture..). I am not sure how she even knows how to operate this phone, because most days, I don't know how to operate it. It is frightening how easily the young ones figure these new fangled gadgets out. It just doesn't seem right that my children are smarter than me. Smarter and a bit more self-obsessed, obviously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
President Gordon B. Hinkley
my beautiful children

1 comment:
Such a cute little munchkins -- love her, and all of you, tons!
Post a Comment