Here is the wonderful...
My sweet boy, Luke, turned 7 this past weekend.
Yep, we had Homecoming, General Conference, & Birthday Celebration
all packed into a 48 hour period.
Oh.. let's not forget a trip to the ER!! (annoying)
(see below)
My husband was thinking clearer than I and decided against
the gun, bow & arrow, and knife that Luke wanted for his birthday.
Instead he got the usual toys-
-Nerf gun (more bullets to pick up-Yeah for me!!)
-toy cars (more cars to pick up-Yeah for me!!)
-Avengers DVD
-a University of Utah flat hat (how many does one child need?)
-a wiggle car (love it!!)..
Todd's contribution to Luke's birthday was
a set of football pads and a REAL helmet!
As if his idea was less dangerous than my gun idea...
Luke looking like a football stud..
Once you get him on his back,
he can't get up because the helmet is so heavy.
Gave us lots of laughs as they played...
NOW, TO THE ANNOYING..
Stabbed myself with scissors while trying to extricate
the cars from the box.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE FREAKIN' JAWS OF LIFE
TO OPEN A FREAKIN' SET OF CARS!!!???
Stupid packaging moron idiots....
Went right into my joint and did a little bit of damage...
5 stitches and a Diet Coke later...
Let us do a quick reminder that this happened on the day of Homecoming
when I hosted breakfast and the day activity.
As well as had them all back at my house before the dance to take pictures.
I would like to now draw your attention to my life on the day of
Homecoming for Herriman.. click here to be stunned by my good fortune!
My sweet boy, reading.
(notice his cool flat hat, worn backwards like any
stud muffin hooligan would do it!)
I love you more than anything, Luke!
I can't believe how fast you are growing up!
Please stop!
Again, I have this mothering thing totally under control.
Notice the 3 candles.
Yes, I know he is not 3, but he would have had none if up to me.
My sweet neighbor donated these to the cause.
Luke didn't seem to care.
Loved little Sadie during Conference taking notes.
She took notes throughout Sunday session.
Love all wonderful and annoying moments in my life.
Wouldn't be right if we couldn't have both!!







No comments:
Post a Comment