Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE FUN


We braved the arctic air and went to see the nativities. Very fun adventure, but oh so chilly!

We visited Dad at the ER because he had to work.  We made a gigantic sacrifice and ate Christmas Eve dinner with him at the hospital cafeteria.  Wow, we must really like him.

Luke taking it easy on the way down the hill.  We had ALOT of fun sledding.  After playing on the hill for a bit, we decided to try to pull the sled with our 4-wheeler.  This is without any help from my man because he was working.  I was a bit nervous, but we attached the sled to the 4 wheeler and all loaded up.  Drove to some lots by our house and I pulled them around for a half hour or so.  It was so much fun... so much fun I was too busy to take pictures.  

Sadie had so much fun.  At one point she fell off the sled and didn't put her hands down in time.  "I fell on my eyeballs!!" It was so funny, she had snow flakes on her eyelashes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews