Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Grandma outdid herself...

HUGGING GRANDPA RED IS ALWAYS FUN
WE LOVE GRANDMA FARM
SADIE AND HER BLANKIE FROM GRANDMA FARM
ANOTHER UNFORGETTABLE GRANDPA HUG
AVERY AND SADIE SOAKING UP GRANDMA'S LOVE
T-MAN WITH HIS COZY BLANKIE
MS MAGGOO WITH HER FANCINESS
SAI, BLAKE & SADIE OUR 3 MUSKETEER BABIES WATCHING A MOVIE
SOPHIE IS UNDER THERE SOMEWHERE

Our little ole Grannie Rass made all of her grandchildren the softest blankets this year.  She did a total of 15, I think, and really put alot of effort and love into each one.  Luke now has 4 blankies that he carries around with him.. 

1. Dinosaur blankie (he has had since he was a baby, I made that one out of all of our old levi's) 
2. Grandma Farm's soft cheetah blankie 
3. His Penguin blankie that Grandma Jeanne gave him this Christmas 
4. His car blankie that his Primary teachers gave him this year for Christmas.  

I am starting to wonder if maybe he looks cold all of the time. But really, it used to be bad enough to have him dragging his dinosaur blankie all over, but now it is like he needs a backhoe every time he decides he needs to move his blankies. Even now as I look at his little sleeping boy face, it is half covered with parts of 4 different blankies.  



Well, at least now I know he will never be cold. He may suffocate to death or trip on one as he hauls them back and forth, but he will NOT be cold!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews