Only the chill moms let their kids paint. I am trying some new meds that may help with the chillage (jokes)
Me and Sadie at Brighton Lake Walkway.. Beautiful day. We were able to see a moose in the lake. Pretty awesome. Got so involved with the moose that we left our umbrella stroller there. Luckily, our child was not still in it.
This is a scattered post of various pictures that I like and various things I found entertaining. Unless you really love me, you may want to skip it cause it has nothing too special. Basically, a journal entry..
Sadie in her fabulous farm outfit meeting new friend, Cappy (Mid-November)
Luke and Anna at Grandma Farm's house (Mid-November)
Luke being the ladies man that he is. He is wearing a leotard and a fierce head piece. This picture was taken right in the middle of one of his slow waltz numbers. (Mid-November)
Cute little devils about a year ago. I just had to post this picture because Sadie looks so funny and I remember this day very clearly. They were in top toddler form on this day.
Luke's prayer tonite...
"Dear Hefney Fader, Sanks for our family, sanks for our lights, and hallways, and doors, and food, and pants, and socks, and dog, and beds, and carpet, and our car, and books, and our grandma that died and Grandpa Gray..."
Grandpa Gray used to be called Grandpa Tick Tock, but now has assumed the new alias Grandpa Gray for obvious reasons I guess.
This picture was taken at Brighton Lake this Summer. Grandma and Grandpa were so cute together, holding hands around the lake as we walked.
There is always screaming right before prayer time. As if my kids don't have enough to fight about they have to fight about praying too. Sadie thinks she is the official prayer-giver in our house. If she doesn't get to say the prayer, she becomes the changeling from hell. Which creates such a nice environment for family or meal-time spiritual communion. There has been occasion when we have had to say 2 prayers to accomodate our little poltergeist. But, if I were to be honest, she does say a real good prayer for a 2 year old. Hopefully, she will soon learn the spirit that should felt before the prayer...
I had to post this picture of the kids post-paint party. They thought it was quite funny... Mom had a choice to make... have a coronary or let it chill.. I am proud. I let it chill. As I let it chill, it did become funny. Good choice, Mom, good choice.
Privacies are strategically covered!
1 comment:
Oh stacy! I love your posts! Our kids are so much alike... We too hve had to have 2 prayers at times to accomodate. I love reading lukes prayers. He is such a darlng little guy!! And th paint thing... SO TRUE! I occassionally let my kids paint but only if I'm feeling "really chill".
Post a Comment